Game wont download

Hier könnt ihr euch über das Spiel, eure Erfahrungen und Ansichten zu Themen rund um Dorfleben austauschen.

Game wont download

Beitragvon spadekevin » Fr 20. Jul 2018, 10:49

'm used to play this game a long time ago and it worked fine and I never had a problem with it, after not playing for a long time I got a new computer and though that I should download it again. I went to the shaiya website, logged into my account as it made me when I clicked download. and then after I went back to the shaiya website to click download again it was all fine. (other than the download botton not showing any words) I clicked on the download and as it loaded and said run I clicked it and the whole this where the logo popped up and a few minutes later it said that it couldn't connect to the download sever. ive tried for a few hours now and nothing has changed. I have tried downloading all the updated software listed on the one page and it still has not change. I tired on a different computer to still have the same result. I have looked everywhere for a solution and no luck. I would like to play this game again if anyone knows how to fix this. I have even saved the download launcher and tried it from there and it is no different. ?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://shaiya.aeriagames.com/forum/ind ... -download/
Video Intro Graphics

Thanks!
spadekevin

Re: Game wont download

Beitragvon stephaniee » Fr 25. Jan 2019, 12:07

Do not even consider launching your cellular recreation without a video. In truth the majority watch the video of the sport to determine if downloading the sport is really worth it. So your video have to be superb and if it has dialogue Help Me with My Homework Pro Homework Help in it translate or add subtitles. If you are an indie there are some organizations that will make the video for you. But in case you are an indie with out money like we all are then it miles better to discover ways to do it by using your self. Most of the builders accept as true with that developing a recreation in English is sufficient but that not proper. In reality having a recreation translated in as many languages as viable will give a massive improve in your downloads. To translate your sport you can use specific solutions.
stephaniee

Beitragvon rawuwohylu » Do 18. Apr 2019, 04:54

This game is for kids and it has many levels that are known to be the best ones in playing. All around the globe there is uk essay writing company that are providing more details.
rawuwohylu

Beitragvon AmandaParkinson » Fr 7. Jun 2019, 09:54

when it comes to writing a poem analysis essay, you need to understand the subtleties of symbolic prose and critique poetry writing taking into account the genre, author, contemporary thought, and stylistic approach. But if you don't know how to do it right, just buy poems online from a reliable writing service. So you save time and get your assignment done till needed date.
AmandaParkinson

Beitragvon emmyrub » Mo 29. Jul 2019, 17:58

Quite good site where you can find a lot of interesting information and thanks to your site I founw one another which now always helps me with writing essays to the university so if you have the same problem as me and want to order non plagarized custom papers at the https://qualityessay.com/ where proffessional writers are always ready to handle with different essays
emmyrub

Beitragvon tomlinson59 » Di 30. Jul 2019, 05:18

These reviews definitely help you to choice the best air hammer https://folmar45678.site123.me/
tomlinson59

Zurück zu Diskussion