purple bird habitat

Here you can report them. This picture is very helpful.

purple bird habitat

Beitragvon MIZ2U » Mi 9. Apr 2014, 01:26

I upgraded my purple bird habitat to the third and final level paying 5 cash and using the material specified. when I came back into my game, the habitat wanted me to upgrade it again. Thinking I had made a mistake and not paid, I paid again, and the same thing happened. I wrote to the developers and got no response. So now I have paid 10 cash on an upgrade that does not work and can get no help to fix it. can someone please help me?
MIZ2U

Re: purple bird habitat

Beitragvon fogoos » Do 31. Jan 2019, 16:26

I also saw a huge, enormous and bought !!! He had one head 5 times the size of my daughter. Quickly came to a bad condition, she slept on it, and in general lived. He was like a chair. Now sits tired, only collects dust and takes a sofa. This teddy bear needs a separate room)))) All my life I was afraid that someone would give me a huge plush dust collector))) I could not even imagine that someone voluntarily agreed to this.
fogoos

Beitragvon devidos » Do 31. Jan 2019, 17:03

ask your husband if he had soft toys? if he answers, yes., then the following question: and because of this he did NOT become a man? And if he answers no, he can only sympathize with him.
devidos

Beitragvon conectors » Mi 10. Apr 2019, 16:26

Es ist interessant, Experimente mit Ihrem Körper und verschiedenen Stilen durchzuführen. Ich schaue mir gerne Filme an, in denen Schauspieler interessante Kleidung und Frisur verwenden. es sieht cool aus für mich und auch für meine freunde. Ich kann über https://tonusjournal.com/category/brain-health-questions/ sagen. Es gibt viele interessante und nützliche Informationen darüber auf einer Website.
conectors

Zurück zu Found a mistake? Players help the game